COUNTRIES COVERED & HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TOUR
- Austria, Liechtenstein, Swiss, France
- Innsbruck orientation tour
- Swarovski Crystal Museum
- Salzburg orientation tour and Salt Mine cave
- Vaduz city orientation tour
- Rhine falls boat ride
- Lucerne orientation tour
- Lucerne lake cruise
- Mt. Titlis
- Mt. Jungfrau
- Trummelbach falls
- Broc Chocolate factory
- 1 Scenic train journey
- Interlaken orientation
- Montreux & Vevey orientation tour
- Bern orientation tour
- Eiffel 2nd level
- Paris guided tour
- Seine River cruise
- Disneyland (optional)
Optional activities cost:
- Lido show (11:30 pm show) with transfers and Paris by night tour – 110 € per person
DEPARTURE DATES: MAY – 20
Adult: – 1650 Euro per person in twin/Triple sharing
Child extra Bed (3-11 years): – 1250 Euro Sharing parents room
Child no Bed (3-6 years): – 950 Euro sharing parents room
- 15,000 INR per person deposit at the time of confirming the tour
- 50 % of the balance tour cost 60 days prior to departure date
- Balance payment Compulsorily 30 days prior to departure date
- Land Package amount shall be as per the rate of exchange on the day of payment
- Compulsory GST will be payable over and above tour cost
- Visa fees or Insurance are Non-refundable
- Up to 30 days prior to departure date 200 € per person on Land package
- Up to 21 days prior to departure 25% per person on Land package
- Up to 14 days prior to departure 50% per person on Land package
- Up to 7 days prior to departure 100% per person on Land package
- The passport should be valid for at least next 6 months from the return date of travel.
- Hotels are subject to change depending upon schedule & availability.
- Hotel’s cancellation will be strictly as per their Rules & Regulations.
- Check in time is 14:00 hours / check out time for the hotels is 10:00 am.
- No guarantee of early check in & late checkout. Double Bed is not guaranteed. Should you require room prior to standard check in time, the room must be reserved from the previous night.
- Claim for Baggage Loss or Delay is by yourself (Client need to do all the formalities locally at the airport)
- Once the hotels, sightseeing & restaurants are booked; it cannot be changed at any circumstances, any change done is at Client’s own risk & any difference in cost is to be borne by the clients.
- On free day, no services will be provided until committed.
- No refund will be given if any sightseeing is missed due to delay in flight, vehicle breakdown or any natural calamity.
- Any complaints need to be intimated on the spot either to local agent or to our office to resolve in the best possible way.